Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #51
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi ya Folks!
    Short on time but wanted to submit my 2-fers, 4 sure!
    <ul type="square">John Lennon_Mother
    The Stones_Mother's Little Helper[/list]

    Welcome back NYJ.
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #52
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gang

    1. Your Mama Won't Like Me - Suzi Quatro
    2. Mother - Pink Floyd

  3. #53
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Excellant MAMA-2-ferz KAMA!

    And now it is humpday, I believe, and I always think of this "cool" dude
    at some point on hump day!
    http://www.letitpass.com/cigopoly/04_camelturkish2.html
    Have a good'n!

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Friday morning it's not but it is Thursday and that is a far cry from Monday 4 sure!
    Have a happy day folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #55
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally lord, I couldn't get on the board since Monday I think. Kept getting kicked off for some reason. But, here I am now. Gus, don't forget to call friday nite, you never know who you will hear on the other end, if you know what I mean. Ha... Hope everyone is doing well. Sparkle if you are out there. Let me know if you are going to attend the Jettshow in New Jersey tomorrow nite. Maybe we can stop and chit-chat for a few.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good morning~ [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] It's strong and it's HOT
    Well, I'm just about ready to leave for another Jettshow here in a few minutes. Mother Goddess is warming up for Joan Jett and The Blackhearts tonite. And they are awesome. Saw them back in 2001 so this will be the 2nd time to have the pleasure of seeing them. They Kick A-S-S they definately ROCK. I just jumped out of the shower and now I'm doing my nails and heading out to the Big Apple. I will post a review when I return which will be sunday around noonish. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Gus, you know what to do around 10ish tonite. Chao~ NewYorkJettster~

  7. #57
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Have tons of fun NYJ!!
    I will try to call around that time 4 sure!
    My cell phone picks up background noise real loud.
    I can't wait for your review!
    Thanks for the coffee btw!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    Gus

    I'm in instant graemlin heaven!!!!

  8. #58
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    enjoy the show NYJ and Gus enjoy if you dial in Joan will rock.

  9. #59
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Charlie,
    I tried calling NYJ last night but could not get through.
    I think I heard it rained but I'll have to wait until The Jettster Report
    to hear just how much fun precipitated.
    I hope it was tons!!!!
    [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #60
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with you it's a great day today. It eases the pain of work tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic